|Version 5 (modified by anna, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Plumi contains a range of customised templates for browsing videos and navigating the site. You can design on top of these templates in whatever manner you please. The Plumi design is very basic for the moment and is intended to work with the default Plone skin. See the plumi.skin product for more infomation on skins. https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/plumi.skin/trunk
- Video listings (country, topic, member's video folder etc.) that provide the basic information about the video with an associated thumbnail that links to the video item display page.
- Basic video view page with video data, full description thumbnail
- Video publishing templates - Step 1, 2, 3 form.
- Index_html front page that displays featured news and events and the 5 most recently uploaded videos in the "published" state.
- Personalize_form for entering author/profile page information
- Author/profile page displaying information related to the author's video interests and latest videos published, including vodcast channel. More at ProfilePage.